CorrosionX Aviation meets the U.S. military tough, new corrosion prevention and control performance requirement (MIL-PRF-81309H Type II).
Boeing Part No.: RMO 16679
Pratt & Whitney Part No.: PWC15-011
Cessna Spec: CSNPO38, Type 9A
CorrosionX Aviation takes corrosion control to a whole new level. Featuring the latest advances in Polar Bonding, and Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC), technology, CorrosionX Aviation is specially formulated to displace moisture, stop corrosion instantly and provide long-lasting protection.
Made in the USA, CorrosionX Aviation is qualified under MIL-PRF-81309H Type II for corrosion prevention and control on airframes — and now, general purpose use as well. It is used extensively by the U.S. military as well as NATO forces, Boeing (Part No.: RMO 16679), Pratt & Whitney Part (No.: PWC15-011) and Cessna (Spec: CSNPO38, Type 9A).
All CorrosionX products and application equipment have been assigned National Stock Numbers by, and are available through, the General Services Agency (GSA) and are available for procurement through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
- Kills and prevents corrosion
- Long-lasting Polar Bonding Technology
- U.S. military proven to be more than 2X more effective* than other airframe corrosion prevention and control products
- Displaces moisture
- Penetrates and lubricates
- Self-curing Fluid Thin Film Coating (FTFC) technology
- Effective on all metals
- Safe on electronics
- Contains no waxes or silicones
Apply to airframe interiors, battery terminals, hinges, cables, wheel hubs, rotor heads and trim drum actuators. Ideal for exhaust and turbocharger components. It may also be applied to electrical and avionic components such as micro switches, cannon plugs, antenna bases, circuit breakers and buss bars.
To learn more about uses of CorrosionX Aviation, please visit our CorrosionX Aviation Application page.
CorrosionX Aviation is recommended by the Joint Council on Aging Aircraft (JCAA), whose tests proved it to be more than twice as effective as any other product in its class.
CorrosionX Aviation Unique Properties
- The only foggable corrosion prevention and control product that is both recommended by the Joint Council on Aging Aircraft and meets the current Mil Spec for corrosion prevention and water displacement on airframes ( MIL-PRF-81309H )
- Unique Polar Bonding formula seeks out and passivates any metal surface that can oxidize. Unlike common corrosion inhibitors, CorrosionX will actually “kill” existing corrosion and keep any new corrosion from forming.
- 39,000 volt dielectric characteristic, so it’s safe on wiring, contacts, switches and avionics.
- Will not add measurable weight to the airframe.
- Nontoxic, nonflammable and non-carcinogenic. Requires no special safety equipment to apply. If applying inside a hanger, would recommend the use of a cotton mask.
- Has no shelf life.
Official Treatment Centers
Minimal Environmental Impact Product